delicious, healthy recipe for school kids.
- 200g cooked turkey or chicken, cut into strips
- 4 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 2 flour tortillas
- ¼ cucumber, deseeded and shredded
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and finely shredded
- good handful watercress
- Heat the grill to high. Mix the turkey orchicken with half of the hoisin sauce so that it’s coated, then spread out onto an ovenproof dish and grill until sizzling. Warm the tortillas under the grill or according to pack instructions.
- Spread the tortillas with the rest of the hoisin sauce, then use to wrap up the turkey or chicken with the cucumber, onions andwatercress. Cut in half and enjoy while still warm.