EASY POTATO CHEESE BALLS RECIPE
best recipe for kids Lunch box
- Potato 1 kg.
- cheese 4-6 slIces
- cumin powder(zeera powder) 1tsp
- red chilli(crushed) 1tbsp
- Salt as to taste
- Baking soda 1/4th tsp
- gram flour(basin) 250gm
- Oil(for deep frying)
- Boil potatoes.
- Peel off the skin of potato and mash it by the help of potato masher.
- Add salt, redchilli powder, cheese slices, cumin powder in it.
- On the other hand, add water in gram flour to make a thick paste, add salt,baking soda, red chilli powder.
- Leave gram flour paste for 5 minutes.
- Prepare small balls of mashed potatoes and coat it by paste of gram flour.
- Put these coated balls in hot wok(kadahi) for deep frying.
- Fry it till golden brown.
- Serve it with chilli garlic sauce, tomato ketchup or green sauce