Easy Sugar Cookies
yummy and kids friendly recipe that can make your child's birthday, worth enjoy
- 2 3/4 c all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 c butter, softened
- 1 1/2 c white sugar 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) then In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and baking powder.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in egg and vanilla. Gradually blend in the dry ingredients.
- Roll rounded teaspoonfuls of dough into balls, and place onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden. Let stand on cookie sheet two minutes before removing to cool on wire racks.