Black and White Pizza
This recipe is one which my boyfriend and that i recreated from a dish at our favorite restaurant. White chook pizza with black beans and jalapenos. This pizza is made the usage of already organized ingredients which makes a fast, easy gourmand meal for two. Alter the quantity of every topping on your liking.
- 1 (12 inch) pizza crust pre-baked
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 c prepared Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (6 ounce) package frozen eatable chicken boneless strips, thawed
- 1/2 c canned black beans, drained
- 1 (6 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced jalapeno peppers
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- Preheat the oven to 450 levels F (230 stages C).
- Warmth olive oil in a skillet over medium-low warmness. Upload garlic, and cook dinner simply till aromatic. Add hen strips, and cook till heated thru.
- Unfold Alfredo sauce over the pizza crust, and sprinkle on a number of the shredded cheese. Set up chicken strips and garlic over the cheese, and placed on as many black beans as you like. Area jalapeno slices on pinnacle, then cover with remaining cheese. Garnish with a sprinkle of dried parsley flakes.
- Area pizza at once at the oven rack. Bake for 15 minutes within the preheated oven, or till crust is crispy and cheese is melted.