Black Magic Cake
Superb spooky dark chocolate cake. Suitable for all your black magic get-togethers.
3/4 c flour all-purpose
- 2 c white sugar
- 3/4 c cocoa powder unsweetened
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 c brewed coffee strong
- 1 c buttermilk
- 1/2 c vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 stages F (one hundred seventy five levels C). Grease and flour two nine inch round cake pans or one 13*nine inch pan.
- In huge bowl integrate flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Make a well within the center.
- Upload eggs, coffee, buttermilk, oil and vanilla. Beat for 2 mins on medium pace. Batter can be skinny. Pour into prepared pans.
- Bake at 350 ranges F (175 levels C) for 30 to 40 mins, or till toothpick inserted into center of cake comes out clean. Cool for 10 mins, then cast off from pans and finish cooling on a cord rack. Fill and frost as favored.