Creamy Hot Cocoa
Creamy Hot Cocoa is an old fashioned and relaxing. It has an awesome smell and your kitchen will have an beautiful smell and your soul will be delighted.
- 1/3 c cocoa powder - unsweetened
- 3/4 c white sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/3 c boiling water
- 3 1/2 c milk
- 3/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 c half-and-half cream
- Join the cocoa, sugar and squeeze of salt in a pot.
- Mix in the bubbling water. Convey this blend to a simple bubble while you mix. Stew and mix for around 2 minutes. Watch that it doesn't singe.
- Mix in 3 1/some milk and warmth until extremely hot, yet don't bubble! Expel from warmth and include vanilla. Partition between 4 mugs. Add the cream to the mugs of cocoa to cool it to drinking temperature.