Easy Rumaki with Pineapple
This consolidates the crunchiness of bacon and water chestnuts with the brilliant kinds of pineapple. We make it just before watching football games, yet it doesn't keep going long.
- 24 cubes fresh pineapple
- 24 water chestnut slices
- 8 thick-cut bacon slices, cut crosswise into 3 pieces
- 24 toothpicks
- 1/2 c low-fat sesame-ginger salad dressing
- 1 tsp chopped green onion, or to taste
- Preheat broiler to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line the base area of a grill dish with aluminum foil, top with the oven rack, and splash rack with cooking shower.
- Place a water chestnut cut on every pineapple block; wrap each with 1 bacon cut, securing with a toothpick. Mastermind wrapped pineapple on the readied grill rack.
- Prepare in the preheated stove for 7 minutes; turn and keep heating until bacon is practically fresh, around 8 more minutes. Brush rumaki with sesame-ginger dressing and keep heating until bacon is fresh, around 5 more minutes. Trim rumaki with green onion.