Too much Chocolate Cake
It is extremely chocolaty, and can make you win any competition if required.
- 1 package devil's food cake mix
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 c sour cream
- 1 c vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 c warm water
- 2 c semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat broiler to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a substantial dish, combine the cake and pudding blends, acrid cream, oil, beaten eggs and water. Blend in the chocolate chips and empty hitter into a very much lubed 12 glass bundt skillet.
- Heat for 50 to 55 minutes, or until top is springy to the touch and a wooden toothpick embedded confesses all out. Cool cake completely in container no less than 90 minutes prior to modifying onto a plate If sought, dust the cake with powdered sugar.