Chicken Enchilada Dip
It is one the most beautiful crowd pleaser with spicy baked chicken and cheese dip and with chips and crackers, it tastes great
- 1 chicken breast halves - pound skinless, boneless
- 1 (8 ounce) softened cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) jar mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) cheese - package shredded Cheddar
- 1 (4 ounce) green chile peppers - can diced
- 1 finely diced jalapeno pepper
- Preheat broiler to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spot chicken bosom parts on a medium preparing sheet.
- Heat in the preheated broiler 20 minutes, or until no more pink. Expel from warmth, cool and shred.
- Spot destroyed chicken in a medium bowl, and blend in cream cheddar, mayonnaise, cheddar, green chile peppers and jalapeno pepper. Exchange the chicken blend to a medium preparing dish.
- Prepare revealed in the preheated stove 30 minutes, or until the edges are brilliant cocoa.