Easy French Dip Sandwiches
This is very quick and easy sandwich that you can make at home for your child's school tiffen, your whole family will love this if you make it for family gathering.
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can beef consomme
- 1 c water
- 1 pound deli roast beef - thinly sliced
- 8 slices of provolone cheese
- 4 hoagie rolls, should be split lengthwise
- Preheat stove to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Open the hoagie moves and lay out on a heating sheet.
- Warmth meat consomme and water in a medium pan over medium-high warmth to make a rich hamburger juices. Place the dish hamburger in the juices and warm for 3 minutes. Orchestrate the meat on the hoagie moves and top every move with 2 cuts of provolone.
- Heat the sandwiches in the preheated broiler for 5 minutes, or until the cheddar just starts to soften. Serve the sandwiches with little bowls of the warm stock for plunging.