Easy Sour Cream Cheesecake
It is most wonderful and creamy cheesecake that you will ever have in your supper. It is very delicious plain and you can top with filling as fruit pie.
- 1 prepared shortbread pie crust - 9 inch
- 2 packages cream cheese - 8 ounce
- 1 c white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 c sour cream
- Preheat broiler to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Cream together cream cheddar and sugar. Include eggs one at time, mixing great. Include vanilla and acrid cream. Fill shortbread covering.
- Heat for 60 to 70 minutes in the preheated broiler, or until cake wiggles uniformly over the top when daintily shaken. Run a blade around the outside edge, however leave the cake in the container. Let cool on counter, then place in icebox. Expel from container when totally chilled, and serve.