Mediterranean Roast Turkey
Mediterranean Roast is famous turkey dish. you can serve this slow cooker roast with potatoes (Mashed) potatoes and if desired garnish with fresh thyme springs.
- 2 c onion - 1 large chopped
- 1/2 c kalamata olives - pitted
- 1/2 c julienne-cut drained oil-packed sun-dried tomato halves
- 2 tsp lemon juice - fresh
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic - minced
- 1 tsp Greek seasoning mix Like McCormick's
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper - freshly ground
- 1 (4p) turkey breast - boneless , trimmed
- 1/2 c fat-free, lower-sodium chicken broth, divided
- 3 tsp all-purpose flour
- Thyme sprigs (optional)
- Join initial 9 fixings in an electric moderate cooker. Include 1/4 glass chicken stock. Cover and cook on low for 7 hours.
- Join remaining 1/4 glass stock and flour in a little bowl; mix with a speed until smooth. Add juices blend to moderate cooker. Cover and cook on low for 30 minutes. Cut turkey into cuts.