It is most delicious and quick dish for suppers through out the world.
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 chopped onion
- 1/2 pint sour cream
- 1 c cheese - shredded Cheddar
- 1 tsp parsley - dried
- 1/2 tsp oregano -dried
- 1/2 tsp pepper - ground black
- 1/2 tsp salt (optional)
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/3 c chopped green bell pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 8 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (12 ounce) jar taco sauce
- 3/4 c shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat broiler to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium, non-stick skillet over medium warmth, cook chicken until no more pink and juices run clear. Channel abundance fat. 3D shape the chicken and return it to the skillet. Include the onion, harsh cream, cheddar, parsley, oregano and ground dark pepper. Heat until cheddar softens. Blend in salt, tomato sauce, water, bean stew powder, green pepper and garlic.
- Move even measures of the blend in the tortillas. Organize in a 9x13 inch heating dish. Spread with taco sauce and 3/4 glass cheddar. Prepare revealed in the preheated broiler 20 minutes. Cool 10 minutes prior to serving.