Mussels are one of the most loved dish in the world, expecially in Asia, it's quick to make, easy, delicious in taste. You can serve it as an appetizer as well as a man dish, but one can practically eat it as a whole. people serve it with handsome amount of french bread for the sauce.
- 2 -3 tsp butter
- 1⁄4 c chopped onion
- 2 tsp chopped shallots
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 3 lbs mussels with beards removed
- sea salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp chopped flat leaf parsley
- Heat the spread in an expansive pan until liquefied.
- Include the onions, shallots and garlic and cook quickly, until shriveled.
- Try not to chestnut.
- Include the mussels, salt, pepper, straight leaf, thyme, white wine and cream.
- Cover nearly and heat to the point of boiling. lower warmth to medium.
- Cook for around 5 minutes, shaking to redistribute the mussels.
- Cook until every one of the mussels are opened.
- Utilizing an opened spoon, exchange the mussels to a serving dish.
- Keep warm.
- Keep cooking the sauce for a moment, evacuate cove leaf and the thyme.
- Blend in the mustard with a wire whisk while warming.
- Try not to bubble.
- Spoon equivalent bits of the sauce over the mussels and sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve quickly with dry bread.