Apple Pie recipe
Russian crusty fruit-filled treat is a conventional fall pastry shop. The key mystery of a cooking achievement is an uncommon apple sort, called Antonovka. They are sharp and give a unique taste to the sweet batter.
- 3 Big eggs
- 3 Average sour apples
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 ts Baking soda
- Peel the apples and cut into slight pieces.
- Blend eggs, pop and sugar in the blender. Include flour progressively.The mixture must be fluid as acrid cream.
- Pour a bit vegetable oil in the container.
- Put all apples (use diverse outline) on the base.
- Pour the mixture into the skillet equally.
- Heat the broiler and prepare the pie amid 20-30 minutes.
- At the point when the pie is prepared, put the skillet on the wet napkin for 5 minutes.
- It serves to disengage the pie from the skillet.
- The apples must be on the highest point of the pie.
- Crusty fruit-filled treat is served, obviously, with my most loved refreshment - tea.