Roasted ratatouille chicken
A classic chicken recipe that will keep the crowds coming back for more
- 1 onion, cut into wedges
- 2 red pepper, seeded and cut into chunks
- 1 courgette, cut into chunks
- 1 small aubergine, cut into chunks
- 4 tomatoes, halved
- 4 tbsp olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 4 chicken breasts, skin on
- few rosemary sprigs (optional)
- Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Lay all the vegetables and the tomatoes in a shallow roasting tin. Pour over the olive oil and give everything a good mix round until well coated (hands are easiest for this).
- Put the chicken breasts, skin side up, on top of the vegetables and tuck in some rosemary sprigs, if using. Season everything with salt and black pepper and drizzle a little oil over the chicken. Roast for about 35 mins until the vegetables are soft and the chicken is golden. Drizzle with oil before serving.